Glazed Orange Roughy Recipe
- 4 orange roughy fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup apricot spreadable fruit or orange marmalade
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1. Place fillets on an ungreased shallow baking pan. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 5-6 minutes. Combine spreadable fruit, butter and mustard; spoon over fillets. Broil 3-4 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork (do not turn). Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equal 136 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 157 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 17 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1/2 fruit.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.