Dijon mustard and apricot fruit spread create a golden glaze for fish fillets in this easy entree from Jo Baker of Litchfield, Illinois. Guests won't believe you used only four ingredients to prepare this delightful full-flavored dinner.
- 4 orange roughy fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup apricot spreadable fruit or orange marmalade
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Place fillets on an ungreased shallow baking pan. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 5-6 minutes. Combine spreadable fruit, butter and mustard; spoon over fillets. Broil 3-4 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork (do not turn). Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Glazed Orange Roughy in Quick Cooking January/February 2002, p42
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Glazed Orange Roughy
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review