Glazed Orange Chicken Wings Recipe
- 2 pounds chicken wingettes and drumettes
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1. Place chicken in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-40 minutes or until juices run clear, basting occasionally with glaze. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
1 chicken wing equals 70 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 152 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 medium-fat meat.
Reviews for Glazed Orange Chicken Wings
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer