Frozen juice concentrate is the tasty base for moist and tender chicken wings. They're well-glazed but not too sticky. So the wings are easy to eat while mingling with friends and family.—Marie Brown, Carthage, Mississippi
- 2 pounds chicken wingettes and drumettes
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Place chicken in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-40 minutes or until juices run clear, basting occasionally with glaze. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Glazed Orange Chicken Wings in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2010, p11
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Glazed Orange Chicken Wings
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review