- 2 pounds fresh carrots, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Place 1 in. of water in a saucepan; add carrots. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 7-9 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain.
- Melt butter in a large skillet; stir in orange juice concentrate and brown sugar. Add carrots and parsley; stir to coat. Cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until glaze is thickened. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Glazed Orange Carrots
Sort By :
Made this recipe as part of our Easter dinner. Looked so pretty! Would cut the amount of orange juice a bit next time.
My husband loved it! We had it for Easter Dinner, with pork, broccoli & rice pilaf!
It was good recipe, I love cooked carrots but I've had way better.
These are very tasty and good for you too!!!!
It seems there are so many versions of this carrot dish out there. If you want to add an extra bit of sweetness, I think a really good maple syrup drizzled over the tops of the cooked carrots would really coax out even more of the sweet flavor of the carrots.
More Recipe Collections
- Carrot Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easter Side Dishes >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Glazed Carrots >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >