Glazed Orange Carrots Recipe
- 2 pounds fresh carrots, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Place 1 in. of water in a saucepan; add carrots. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 7-9 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain.
- Melt butter in a large skillet; stir in orange juice concentrate and brown sugar. Add carrots and parsley; stir to coat. Cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until glaze is thickened. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Glazed Orange Carrots(7)
Sort By :
Not as good as the glazed ones
My entire family went crazy for this recipe when I made it for Easter! It is so delicious!
We did not like those flavors together.
My husband was very skeptical about these carrots, but after one bite, he said they were great! Will definitely make this recipe again! I loved the orange flavor.
My 9 year old requested carrots this year as they are the only vegetable she likes, so I hunted for a good recipes-the carrots had to be coin shaped. I am so glad I found this recipe as everyone commented on the carrots and thanked our daughter for requesting them. This recipe will be added to our holiday meals menu.
More Recipe Collections
- Carrot Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easter Side Dishes >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Glazed Carrots >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >