- until moistened.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Sprinkle
- with reserved crumb topping. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or
- until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool in
- pans for 5 minutes before removing to wire racks.
- Combine glaze ingredients; drizzle over muffins. Serve warm.
- Yield: about 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 441 calories, 17 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 99 mg cholesterol, 235 mg sodium, 66 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.