- top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 35-40
- Punch dough down. Place in a greased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pan. Cover
- and let rise until doubled, about 40 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 10
- minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
- For glaze, combine the confectioners' sugar, vanilla and enough milk
- to achieve desired consistency. Spread over top of warm loaf,
- allowing glaze to drape down the sides. Cool. Yield: 1 loaf (12
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 233 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 146 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.