Glazed Lamb Chops Recipe
A flavorful two-ingredient sauce marinates these lamb chops. “These are so quick to prepare, but your guest will think you’ve fussed,” promises Mitzi Sentiff of Annapolis, Maryland.
- 1/3 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 lamb loin chops (1 inch thick and about 6 ounces each)
- In a small saucepan, combine the orange juice concentrate and barbecue sauce. Cook and stir over medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until heated through; set aside 1/3 cup for serving. Spread remaining sauce over both sides of lamb chops. Place on a broiler pan.
- Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 4-9 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Serve with reserved sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Glazed Lamb Chops in Simple & Delicious May/June 2006, p10
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Glazed Lamb Chops(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Greek Dinner Recipes >
- Greek Recipes >
- Lamb >
- Lamb Chop Recipes >
- Lamb Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >