Glazed Julienned Carrots Recipe
- 2 pounds carrots, julienned
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large skillet, combine all ingredients. Cover and cook over medium heat for 7-10 minutes or until carrots are crisp-tender. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Glazed Julienned Carrots in Taste of Home February/March 2008, p37
Reviews for Glazed Julienned Carrots
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 9, 2011
Not very flavorful.
Reviewed Dec. 25, 2009
My favorite carrot recipe! I now am lazy and just cook baby carrots rather than cutting up carrots, and I really like that too.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Glazed Carrots >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Side Dish Recipes >