Glazed Ham Recipe
- 1 boneless fully cooked ham (about 5 pounds)
- 3/4 cup honey mustard
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Pinch allspice
- 1. Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake at 325° for 1 hour. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Spoon about 1/3 cup over ham. Bake 15 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 140° and ham is heated through. Heat remaining glaze to serve with sliced ham. Yield: about 16 servings (1 cup sauce).
1 serving (1 each) equals 190 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 72 mg cholesterol, 1,568 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 27 g protein.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer