- 1 boneless fully cooked ham (about 5 pounds)
- 3/4 cup honey mustard
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Pinch allspice
- Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake at 325° for 1 hour. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Spoon about 1/3 cup over ham. Bake 15 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 140° and ham is heated through. Heat remaining glaze to serve with sliced ham. Yield: about 16 servings (1 cup sauce).
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Glazed Ham
Sort By :
"This was very easy and made the ham so sweet and tasty! I did not add the cloves and the recipe was still great. I will make it again. It was great because I had all the ingredients at home already too!"
"The recipe was simple and delicious! Thank you ??"
"Great taste! 1st time cooking Thanksgiving dinner, and it was a success thanks to this recipe. Everyone loved it!!"