Holiday ham gets a sweet and tangy taste from this honey of a glaze. I make sure to have extra on hand because my family likes to use it as a dipping sauce.
- 1 boneless fully cooked ham (about 5 pounds)
- 3/4 cup honey mustard
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Pinch allspice
- Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake at 325° for 1 hour. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Spoon about 1/3 cup over ham. Bake 15 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 140° and ham is heated through. Heat remaining glaze to serve with sliced ham. Yield: about 16 servings (1 cup sauce).
Originally published as Mustard-Glazed Ham in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2002, p25
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Glazed Ham
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review