Glazed Ham Slices Recipe
BESIDES being a great cook, my mom could put a meal together in no time at all. A creative cook, she didn't always measure everything, which made it look so easy. This recipe of hers is quick to put together. The sauce is simple but delicious. We have ham quite often and this is our favorite "leftover" dish. -Leona Luecking, West Burlington, Iowa
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons ginger ale
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 boneless fully cooked ham slices (1/2 to 3/4 pound and 1/2 inch thick)
- 1. In a skillet, combine the brown sugar, flour, mustard, ginger ale and vinegar. Bring to a boil over low heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until sugar is dissolved and sauce is thickened. Add ham slices and heat through. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 304 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 1,461 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 21 g protein.
Reviews for Glazed Ham Slices
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC