Glazed Ham Slices Recipe
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons ginger ale
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 boneless fully cooked ham slices (1/2 to 3/4 pound and 1/2 inch thick)
- 1. In a skillet, combine the brown sugar, flour, mustard, ginger ale and vinegar. Bring to a boil over low heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until sugar is dissolved and sauce is thickened. Add ham slices and heat through. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 304 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 60mg cholesterol, 1461mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 0 fiber), 21g protein.
Reviews for Glazed Ham Slices
"Absolutely delicious! Made this tonight for my family of four (doubled the recipe) and everyone loved it. Very simple to make, and the glaze is not too sweet - just perfect!"
"My husband never likes anything, even ham, but with this glaze he keeps asking me when I am going to make it again. Sometimes the day after I just made it"
"This was way to sweet."
"Very easy and good!"
"The glaze is so yummy! If you want a low maintenance, fancy enough for company meal you have to try this."