- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons ginger ale
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 boneless fully cooked ham slices (1/2 to 3/4 pound and 1/2 inch thick)
- In a skillet, combine the brown sugar, flour, mustard, ginger ale and vinegar. Bring to a boil over low heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until sugar is dissolved and sauce is thickened. Add ham slices and heat through. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Glazed Ham Slices
Sort By :
"Absolutely delicious! Made this tonight for my family of four (doubled the recipe) and everyone loved it. Very simple to make, and the glaze is not too sweet - just perfect!"
"My husband never likes anything, even ham, but with this glaze he keeps asking me when I am going to make it again. Sometimes the day after I just made it"
"This was way to sweet."
"Very easy and good!"
"The glaze is so yummy! If you want a low maintenance, fancy enough for company meal you have to try this."