- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons ginger ale
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 boneless fully cooked ham slices (1/2 to 3/4 pound and 1/2 inch thick)
- In a skillet, combine the brown sugar, flour, mustard, ginger ale and vinegar. Bring to a boil over low heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until sugar is dissolved and sauce is thickened. Add ham slices and heat through. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Glazed Ham Slices
"I used spiral sliced ham, followed glaze recipe identically. This recipe saved me when my initial dinner plans ran amuck. Fast, easy and fool proof. My family enjoyed it and went through a huge pile of slices. Only downside is that it is so tasty it makes you want to over eat."
"Absolutely delicious! Made this tonight for my family of four (doubled the recipe) and everyone loved it. Very simple to make, and the glaze is not too sweet - just perfect!"
"My husband never likes anything, even ham, but with this glaze he keeps asking me when I am going to make it again. Sometimes the day after I just made it"
"This was way to sweet."
"Very easy and good!"
"The glaze is so yummy! If you want a low maintenance, fancy enough for company meal you have to try this."