- 1 boneless fully cooked ham (about 5 pounds)
- 3/4 cup honey mustard
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Pinch allspice
- Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake at 325° for 1 hour. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Spoon about 1/3 cup over ham. Bake 15 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 140° and ham is heated through. Heat remaining glaze to serve with sliced ham. Yield: about 16 servings (1 cup sauce).
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Glazed Ham
"The glaze on the ham was delicious. The gravy was absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing."
"This was very easy and made the ham so sweet and tasty! I did not add the cloves and the recipe was still great. I will make it again. It was great because I had all the ingredients at home already too!"
"The recipe was simple and delicious! Thank you ??"
"Great taste! 1st time cooking Thanksgiving dinner, and it was a success thanks to this recipe. Everyone loved it!!"