Glazed Fruit Medley Recipe
Want more recipes to inspire your morning? Take a peek at our Best Breakfasts and Brunches Guide
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 cups cubed honeydew
- 3 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 2 cups green grapes
- 2 cups halved fresh strawberries
- In a small saucepan, mix the orange juice, sugar and cornstarch until smooth. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Transfer to a small bowl; cool slightly. Refrigerate, covered, for at least 2 hours.
- Just before serving, combine the fruit in a large serving bowl. Drizzle with orange juice mixture; toss gently to coat. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Glazed Fruit Medley
Sort By :
This is so refreshing! A wonderful fresh accompaniment to any menu.
Excellent recipe. Don't expect the glaze to thicken like pudding, it will get thicker you can feel it when you stir. I used premaid (non pulp) orange juice and used 1/4 cup of sugar because the premaid orange juice was already sweet. It turned out great!!
The fruit salad is good, but it does make way too much glaze and also the amount of sugar in the glaze needs to be reduced because orange juice is already sweet.
This is an AWSOME summer refeshing sidedish!! My family can not get enough. It's easy to make and great for potlucks!! I add catalope and every other fruit that's in season.....It's a must have in the ol' recipie file;)
I have made this several times and only use about 1/4 of the glaze and substituted cantaloupe for honeydew, delicious!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Brunch Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easter Salad Recipes >
- Fruit Recipes >
- Fruit Salad Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >