Glazed Fruit Dessert
This easy recipe calls for canned pineapple and mandarin oranges. But in summer, I like to use some of the season's fresh fruits. Either way, it's always delicious!
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks, liquid drained and reserved
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 bananas, sliced
- Whipped topping
- In a bowl, combine pudding and pineapple juice. Stir until thickened.
- Fold in pineapple, oranges and bananas. Refrigerate until serving.
- Garnish with a dollop of whipped topping. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 175 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 238 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.