Glazed Dijon Carrots Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) baby carrots
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a saucepan, bring carrots and water to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-12 minutes or until tender. Drain. Place carrots in a serving dish and keep warm. In the same pan, melt butter. Add brown sugar, mustard, ginger and salt; cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Pour over carrots and toss to coat. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1/2 cup: 107 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 261mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Glazed Dijon Carrots
"We found the Dijon mustard and ginger added a nice zing to the glaze. I'm sure I'll be making these again."