- 1 package (16 ounces) baby carrots
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a saucepan, bring carrots and water to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-12 minutes or until tender. Drain. Place carrots in a serving dish and keep warm. In the same pan, melt butter. Add brown sugar, mustard, ginger and salt; cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Pour over carrots and toss to coat. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews forGlazed Dijon Carrots
"We found the Dijon mustard and ginger added a nice zing to the glaze. I'm sure I'll be making these again."