Although this is a wonderful way to use leftover carrots and cranberry sauce, I often find myself making it specifically for Thanksgiving dinner. —Mary Ann Gilbert, Cincinnati, Ohio
- 2 pounds fresh baby carrots
- 1/2 cup jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place 1 in. of water in a large saucepan; add carrots. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside.
- In the same pan, combine the cranberry sauce, butter, brown sugar, lemon juice and salt. Cook and stir until cranberry sauce is melted and mixture is smooth. Add carrots; stir to coat. Heat through. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Glazed Cranberry Carrots in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2002, p141
Reviews for Glazed Cranberry Carrots
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review