- 2 pounds fresh baby carrots
- 1/2 cup jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place 1 in. of water in a large saucepan; add carrots. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside.
- In the same pan, combine the cranberry sauce, butter, brown sugar, lemon juice and salt. Cook and stir until cranberry sauce is melted and mixture is smooth. Add carrots; stir to coat. Heat through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Glazed Cranberry Carrots
Sort By :
One of my favorite ways to cook carrots!
These have a really good winter-y flavor. I love the fact that they don't have cinnamon too. My husband and I both enjoyed these. Coupon for organic carrots:
My family loves this dish. I make it every Thanksgiving.
We enjoyed this side dish very much. The glaze is nice however I think the flavor of cranberry needs to stand out a bit more in order to distinguish this dish from regular glazed carrots. Thanks for sharing.