When I take these mouthwatering ribs to our frequent potlucks at work, they're a hit. I like them basted only with the mildly sweet glaze, but you can serve your favorite barbecue sauce on the side, too. They taste as good reheated as they do right off the grill. -Tamrah Bird, Gaines, Michigan
Featured In: 95 Tasty Low-Carb Dinner Ideas
- 3/4 cup DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 3 pounds boneless country-style pork ribs
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients; set aside 1/2 cup for basting. Pour remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add the ribs; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight, turning once. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill ribs, covered, over indirect medium heat for 10 minutes on each side. Baste with some of the reserved marinade. Grill 20-25 minutes longer or until meat is tender, turning and basting occasionally. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Glazed Country Ribs in Quick Cooking July/August 1999, p32
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Glazed Country Ribs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review