- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 3 pounds boneless country-style pork ribs
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients; set aside 1/2 cup for basting. Pour remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add the ribs; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight, turning once. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill ribs, covered, over indirect medium heat for 10 minutes on each side. Baste with some of the reserved marinade. Grill 20-25 minutes longer or until meat is tender, turning and basting occasionally. Yield: 6 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Glazed Country Ribs
"I put all the ingredients in a slow cooker instead of marinading & grilling. (I also added in diced onion, bell and jalape?o peppers and celery, with this alternate cooking method.) We were all pleasantly surprised by the combination of flavours. Now I want to try it on the grill as written."