Glazed Cornish Hens Recipe
If you're looking to add a touch of elegance to your Christmas dinner table, our Test Kitchen home economists suggest these Cornish game hens topped with a sweet apricot glaze.
- 2 Cornish game hens (20 to 24 ounces each), split lengthwise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/3 cup apricot spreadable fruit
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Place hens, breast side up, on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine spreadable fruit and orange juice. Spoon some of the apricot mixture over the hens. Bake 30-35 minutes longer or until golden brown and juices run clear, basting several times with remaining apricot mixture. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Glazed Cornish Hens
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC