- Carefully loosen skin around hen breast, thighs and drumsticks. Set
- aside 1/4 cup glaze; spoon remaining glaze under skin.
- Place the rice mixture in two mounds in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish
- coated with cooking spray; arrange hen halves skin side up over
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 45-55 minutes or until meat juices
- run clear. Let stand for 10 minutes. Remove and discard skin before
- serving. Warm reserved glaze; brush over hen halves. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: One serving (half of hen, skin removed, with 1 cup rice mixture) equals 491 calories, 9 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 117 mg cholesterol, 590 mg sodium, 74 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 31 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now