- 350° for 40-50 minutes or until lightly browned and entire top
- appears dry. Immediately invert pan; cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Run a knife around side and center tube of pan. Remove cake to a
- serving plate. For glaze, in a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate
- chips and cream. Stir until smooth. Drizzle over cake.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 235 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 102 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.