Glazed Chicken Wings
"I received the recipe for these yummy wings from a cousin on Vancouver Island during a visit there a few years ago," relates Joan Airey of Rivers, Manitoba. "They're an appealing appetizer, but also a favorite for Sunday lunch with rice and a salad."
24 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 50 min.
- 12 whole chicken wings (about 2-1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tip section.
- Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine barbecue
- sauce, honey and soy sauce; pour over wings. Bake, uncovered, at
- 350° for 50-60 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer