- Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for
- 14-16 minutes or until bottoms are browned. Remove to wire racks to
- For Christmas glaze, in a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar
- and enough water to achieve a dipping consistency. Transfer half of
- the glaze to another bowl; tint one bowl green and the other red.
- Dip the tops of nine cookies in green glaze and nine cookies in red
- glaze, then decorate with sprinkles. Let stand until set.
- For chocolate glaze, in a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar
- and enough water to achieve dipping consistency. Stir in chocolate
- and vanilla. Dip the tops of remaining cookies in glaze, then
- sprinkle with nuts. Let stand until set. Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 155 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 53 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.