- 1 pound fresh baby carrots
- 1 pound fresh sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2/3 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- Place 1 in. of water in a large saucepan; add carrots. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in peas; cover and cook 2 minutes longer. Drain.
- In a small bowl, whisk the cornstarch, salt, pepper and broth until smooth. Add to vegetables with the butter. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until glaze is slightly thickened. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Glazed Carrots and Sugar Snap Peas in Country Woman June/July 2009, p44
Reviews for Glazed Carrots and Sugar Snap Peas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review