Glazed Carrots Recipe
- 2 pounds fresh baby carrots
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 envelopes ranch salad dressing mix
- Place carrots in a saucepan; add 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and set aside.
- In the same pan, combine the butter, brown sugar and salad dressing mix until blended. Add carrots. Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until glazed. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Glazed Carrots(15)
Sort By :
1 envelope of ranch dressing is enough ! Delicious !
Great taste, just too much glaze, used half of glaze ingredients and had 1/2c left in bowl.
If you don't like carrots this recipe will change your mind...it did mine. My husband loves loves these carrots. I've made many time already-
Great recipe! Made is for guests and they all loved it.
Pretty good. I only used one packet of dressing mix.