Glazed Carrots Recipe
- 2 pounds fresh baby carrots
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 envelopes ranch salad dressing mix
- Place carrots in a saucepan; add 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and set aside.
- In the same pan, combine the butter, brown sugar and salad dressing mix until blended. Add carrots. Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until glazed. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Glazed Carrots(13)
Sort By :
If you don't like carrots this recipe will change your mind...it did mine. My husband loves loves these carrots. I've made many time already-
Great recipe! Made is for guests and they all loved it.
Pretty good. I only used one packet of dressing mix.
Very good. Also heats up very nicely if you have any leftovers. I only used 1 envelope of ranch dressing mix.
The sauce was slightly sweet but tangy--very refreshing. Can be served as a quick, easy side dish to steak or roast.