Glazed Carrot Coins Recipe
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 medium carrots, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in the brown sugar, orange juice, salt, ginger and cinnamon. Add the carrots; cover and cook for 20-25 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Glazed Carrot Coins(11)
Sort By :
I used this recipe, too! I admit that I DID omit the brown sugar, though, for health issues! I'd also omitted the ginger, but I used the ground cinnamon and 6 to 12 carrots! It's just my Mom & myself, so
I used it just for us! I admit that brown sugar DOES give carrots a nice flavor!
It IS a dish I keep in the back my my mind when I want to prepare a carrot side dish!
Thank you for sharing this recipe, Helen Bethel! Dawn E. Lowenstein
Excellent taste, quick and easy to make. What more can you want?
I used 2 lbs. baby carrots and doubled the other ingredients here. Very delicious, sweet and good carrot taste.
Simple recipe that's quick to make and delicious!
MMMM.. these carrots are so good!! Made them for company... definitely a hit!!