- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugars, baking powder, cinnamon
- and salt. In a small bowl, whisk the egg, milk and butter. Stir into
- dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in blueberries and lemon
- peel. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over batter. Bake at 350°
- for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5
- minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Combine glaze
- ingredients until smooth; drizzle over warm muffins. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 186 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 160 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.