Everyone agrees this bacon tastes just like candy. My mom would make it for special-occasion breakfasts. Now I serve it when our grown kids come home to visit. Janet Nolan, Navesink, New Jersey
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pound sliced bacon
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Place bacon on a rack in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking
- pan. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes; drain.
- Combine the brown sugar, orange juice and mustard; pour half over
- bacon. Bake for 10 minutes. Turn bacon and drizzle with remaining
- glaze. Bake 15 minutes longer or until golden brown. Place bacon on
- waxed paper until set. Serve warm. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 ounces) equals 219 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 404 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.