I love to cook and usually try a new recipe at least once a week. This salmon has wonderful flavor. I've served it to company several times, and they always love it. --Sherry West of New River, Arizona
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 salmon fillet (1-1/2 pounds)
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill salmon, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 10-12 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork, basting frequently with glaze. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Glazed Salmon Fillet in Light & Tasty August/September 2004, p29
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Glazed Asian-Style Salmon Fillet
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review