Glazed Asian Pork Medallions Recipe
- 1 pork tenderloin (3/4 pound)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sugar orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- Dash crushed red pepper flakes
- 1. Cut pork into 1-in. slices and flatten to 1/4-in. thickness; sprinkle with salt.
- 2. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook pork in batches over medium-high heat until meat is tender. Reduce heat to low; return all meat to the pan. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over pork and turn to coat. Heat through. Yield: 2 servings.
5 ounce-weight: 237 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 95mg cholesterol, 243mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (8g sugars, trace fiber), 34g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1/2 starch, 4 lean meat
Reviews for Glazed Asian Pork Medallions
"This is an excellent, low fat entree, bursting with flavor. You cannot go wrong making this. Make sure you use fresh ginger. The powdered will not cut it here."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.