Glazed Asian Pork Medallions Recipe
- 1 pork tenderloin (3/4 pound)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sugar orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- Dash crushed red pepper flakes
- Cut pork into 1-in. slices and flatten to 1/4-in. thickness; sprinkle with salt.
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook pork in batches over medium-high heat until meat is tender. Reduce heat to low; return all meat to the pan. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over pork and turn to coat. Heat through. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Glazed Asian Pork Medallions(1)
Sort By :
This is an excellent, low fat entree, bursting with flavor. You cannot go wrong making this. Make sure you use fresh ginger. The powdered will not cut it here.
More Recipe Collections
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >