Glazed Apricot Sorbet Recipe
"This fruity dessert is refreshingly cool and light with a hint of richness," Nina Rohlfs confirms from Unadilla, Nebraska. "It’s just right for a company meal or a pleasant afternoon treat. I like to serve it in sherbet glasses with mint sprigs for an elegant look."
- 1 can (20 ounces) apricot halves, drained
- 1 jar (10 ounces) apricot preserves
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 5 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- In a food processor, combine the apricots, preserves, orange peel and lemon juice; cover and process until smooth. Pour into a freezer container; cover and freeze for at least 3 hours. May be frozen for up to 3 months.
- Remove from the freezer at least 15 minutes before serving. Scoop into dessert dishes; drizzle with cream. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Glazed Apricot Sorbet in Quick Cooking November/December 2005, p33
Reviews for Glazed Apricot Sorbet(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Halloween Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Halloween Desserts >
- Halloween Party Recipes >
- Halloween Recipes >
- Homemade Ice Cream >
- Ice Cream Recipes >
- Quick Desserts >
- Quick Recipes >