- into a 17-in. x 12-in. rectangle. Transfer to an ungreased 15-in. x
- 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Press pastry onto bottom and up sides of
- pan; trim even with top edge.
- In a large bowl, toss the apples, sugar, flour, cinnamon and nutmeg;
- spread into crust. Roll out remaining pastry to fit top of pan;
- place over filling. Brush edges with water or milk; pinch to seal.
- Cut slits in top.
- Bake at 375° for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a
- wire rack. Combine glaze ingredients until smooth; drizzle over
- bars. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 267 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 117 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.