- mixture, tossing with a fork until dough forms a ball.
- Divide dough in half. Roll out one half to fit the bottom and up the
- sides of an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Toss apples with lemon juice and vanilla; set aside. Combine sugars,
- cinnamon and salt. Place half of the apples over crust; sprinkle
- with half of the sugar mixture. Repeat; dot with butter.
- Roll out the remaining pastry to fit top of pie; place over filling.
- Seal and flute edges. Brush with milk.
- Bake at 375° for 50-55 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 10
- minutes. Combine glaze ingredients; drizzle over pie. Yield: 24
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 323 calories, 14 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 101 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.