- 1-1/2 cups finely crushed gingersnaps (about 32 cookies)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 1 cup cold 2% milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Additional whipped topping, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Bake 8-10 minutes or until crust is lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- For filling, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over crust.
- In a small bowl, beat milk and pudding mixes 1 minute. Stir in pumpkin, pie spice, vanilla and cinnamon. Spread over cream cheese layer. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Garnish with additional whipped topping if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Gingersnap Pumpkin Pie
Sort By :
Very flavorful and easy to make in hurry for surprise arrivals
Super easy to make, No bake and very tasty. Will make it again.
Substituted Grahm cracker crust for Ginger snaps. Works and tastes fine.
Haven't tried it yet?
Thank you RNemt03!!! I will be baking it today - Happy Thanksgiving!