- smooth. Beat in eggs. Beat in the pumpkin, milk, cinnamon and
- vanilla and mix well. Pour over crust.
- For topping, in a small bowl, combine the gingersnap crumbs, sugar
- and reserved cake mix; cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in pecans.
- Sprinkle over filling.
- Bake at 325° for 70-75 minutes or until filling is set and a
- thermometer inserted near the center reads 160°. Cool on a wire
- rack for 1-1/2 hours. If desired, garnish each serving with a
- gingersnap half. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 15-18 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 430 calories, 25 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 89 mg cholesterol, 425 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 6 g protein.