- in. of hot water to larger pan. Bake at 325° for 50-60 minutes
- or until center is almost set. Remove pan from water bath. Cool on a
- wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan
- to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Remove foil from pan. Refrigerate
- Remove sides of pan. Dollop each slice with 1 tablespoon whipped
- topping. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 246 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 390 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 10 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 fat.