- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup canola oil
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1-3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 5 gingersnap cookies, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and flour a 10-in. fluted tube pan.
- In a large bowl, beat pumpkin, sugar, eggs and oil until well blended. In another bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, pie spice and salt; gradually beat into pumpkin mixture.
- Transfer batter to prepared pan. Bake 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla until blended. Gradually beat in confectioners’ sugar until smooth. Frost cake; sprinkle with crushed cookies. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Gingersnap Pumpkin Cake
Sort By :
"This cake is AMAZING!!! It is sooo easy to make and it tastes great! Thanks for sharing!!"
"I love gingersnaps so I thought what a great recipe for that one of a kind taste. I gave it a whirl only I gave it 1/2 tsp. of ginger for an added boost. Was delicious!!!"
"Got to enjoy this delicious cake. So moist, flavorful. Love the glaze with crumbled ginger snaps."