Gingersnap Pears Recipe
I made this recipe looked like an easy fruit crisp, and I happened to have all the ingredients on hand. It was a huge hit with our guest. I'm sure it would be just as delicious with fresh pears.—Dodi Mahan Walker, Peachtree City , Georgia
- 4 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) sliced pears, drained
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups finely crushed gingersnaps (about 32 cookies)
- 1/3 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Vanilla ice cream or whipped topping
- 1. Place the pears in a large bowl; sprinkle with flour and toss gently to combine. Divide among eight ungreased 8-oz. custard cups. Combine the gingersnaps, walnuts and butter; sprinkle over pears.
- 2. Place custard cups on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm with ice cream or whipped topping. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup: 236 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 245mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Gingersnap Pears
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC