Gingersnap Pear Trifles Recipe
Crystallized ginger adds both sweetness and spice to this simple trifle. Layer in pears, crumbled cookies and whipped cream, and you have autumn comfort in a dish! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup lemon curd
- 1/2 cup crushed gingersnap cookies
- 1 cup chopped canned pears
- 2 tablespoons chopped crystallized ginger
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. Fold in lemon curd.
- 2. Layer half of the crumbled cookies, pears and whipped cream in two dessert dishes. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with ginger. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 619 calories, 27g fat (16g saturated fat), 112mg cholesterol, 300mg sodium, 89g carbohydrate (57g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Gingersnap Pear Trifles
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC