- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup lemon curd
- 1/2 cup crushed gingersnap cookies
- 1 cup chopped canned pears
- 2 tablespoons chopped crystallized ginger
- In a small bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. Fold in lemon curd.
- Layer half of the crumbled cookies, pears and whipped cream in two dessert dishes. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with ginger. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Gingersnap Pear Trifles in Country Woman October/November 2010, p42
Reviews for Gingersnap Pear Trifles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review