Gingersnap Dip Recipe
I serve this dip in a clean plastic pumpkin at all of our fall church gatherings. It's a nice way to dress up packaged gingersnaps. —Tessie Hughes, Marion, Virginia
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:24 servings
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package (16 ounces) gingersnaps
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and pumpkin pie spice until fluffy. Beat in whipped topping until blended. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with gingersnaps. Yield: 3 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 158 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 152 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC