Gingersnap Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package (16 ounces) gingersnaps
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and pumpkin pie spice until fluffy. Beat in whipped topping until blended. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with gingersnaps. Yield: 3 cups.
2 tablespoon: 158 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 152mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (12g sugars, trace fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Gingersnap Dip
"I took this to a potluck last night and 3 ladies asked for the recipe. So easy and so tasty. I put a fancy little knife in the bowl, to avoid to many crumbs in the dip. Buy at least 2 bags of cookies. Janet"
"I've been making this dip for years and people seem to really love it!"
"I have made this dip several times and always get asked to make it again! Very good!jlascherman"