I serve this dip in a clean plastic pumpkin at all of our fall church gatherings. It's a nice way to dress up packaged gingersnaps. —Tessie Hughes, Marion, Virginia
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package (16 ounces) gingersnaps
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and pumpkin pie spice until fluffy. Beat in whipped topping until blended. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with gingersnaps. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Gingersnap Dip in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2002, p133
Reviews for Gingersnap Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review