- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package (16 ounces) gingersnaps
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and pumpkin pie spice until fluffy. Beat in whipped topping until blended. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with gingersnaps. Yield: 3 cups.
Reviews for Gingersnap Dip
Sort By :
I took this to a potluck last night and 3 ladies asked for the recipe. So easy and so tasty. I put a fancy little knife in the bowl, to avoid to many crumbs in the dip. Buy at least 2 bags of cookies. Janet
I've been making this dip for years and people seem to really love it!
I have made this dip several times and always get asked to make it again! Very good!