Gingered Sweet Potatoes Recipe
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1. In a small skillet, melt butter with oil over medium heat. Stir in the brown sugar, honey, cinnamon, salt, ginger and pepper. Add the sweet potato wedges; toss to coat. Cover and cook over low heat for 20-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 453 calories, 25 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 727 mg sodium, 60 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Gingered Sweet Potatoes
"A staple at all our turkey dinners. Simple, quick and perfect every time."