Gingered Sweet Potatoes Recipe
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1. In a small skillet, melt butter with oil over medium heat. Stir in the brown sugar, honey, cinnamon, salt, ginger and pepper. Add the sweet potato wedges; toss to coat. Cover and cook over low heat for 20-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 453 calories, 25g fat (9g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 727mg sodium, 60g carbohydrate (50g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Gingered Sweet Potatoes
"A staple at all our turkey dinners. Simple, quick and perfect every time."