Gingered Sweet Potato Pancakes Recipe
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and shredded
- 1 medium potato, peeled and shredded
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 teaspoons canola oil, divided
- In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; toss to mix well. In a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, heat 1 teaspoon of oil over medium heat. Drop batter by 1/4 cupfuls into skillet; press lightly to flatten. Fry for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Repeat with remaining oil and batter. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Gingered Sweet Potato Pancakes
Sort By :
This is to die for. Just excellent. Added about 2T of turbino sugar. I always eat to many of them
Delicious! My almost 2 year old LOVED this! Mine were a little crumbly, but it didn't matter. I think next time I will try to spice it up a bit, maybe chili powder or cayenne.