- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup Sriracha Asian hot chili sauce
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon grated lime peel
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 pounds chicken wingettes and drumettes
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first 14 ingredients. Add chicken; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375°. Drain chicken, discarding marinade. Transfer chicken to two greased 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Bake 35-45 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Gingered Sweet & Spicy Hot Wings
Sort By :
"I made these last night for our Friday night appetizer supper. They rock the house! My gang gave it 5 stars and have printed this out and added to my recipe collection."