- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup Sriracha Asian hot chili sauce
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon grated lime peel
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 pounds chicken wingettes and drumettes
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first 14 ingredients. Add chicken; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375°. Drain chicken, discarding marinade. Transfer chicken to two greased 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Bake 35-45 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Gingered Sweet & Spicy Hot Wings
"Very good. Boiled marinade and used as dipping sauce. Awesome."
"I made these last night for our Friday night appetizer supper. They rock the house! My gang gave it 5 stars and have printed this out and added to my recipe collection."